2.25.2008

Spinning My Wheels

I had a feeling it was going to be one of those days.

I kept Will home from school today, as he was showing signs of getting my cold. It's now 2:30 pm and he's giving no indication that he's feeling bad at all. Bored, yes. Ill, no.

As a result, he's been all up in my business, itching to be entertained or coddled or paid attention to. Which I'm happy to do -- to a certain degree. Thank goodness our cable has a west coast feed for the Disney Channel, enabling us to have a two-fer of Playhouse Disney. That kept him occupied for a while. As did a showing of Match Game '75. Don't ask.

Needless to say, my grand plans for writing have taken a total backseat to motherhood today. Not that I had anything really scintillating on the docket. Although I do have a few things to say about that damn Ralph Nader and his entrance into the presidential mêlée. But that can wait, as it needs to percolate a bit more.

So I've been poking around the net, as I am wont to do on days like this. While listening to the B-52s.... she came from Planet Claire!

And I discovered this fun little thingy at Jason's night is half gone... blog. So I borrowed it.



Yeah. This works. Not perfect (a little too earnest... I like a bit more edge and neuroses to my men) but he'll do. Until Alec Baldwin is an option on the list... somehow I think I might be waiting a while for that one.

ETA: Just took the "Which TV Villain Are You Quiz?" -- these results make me very happy:

No comments: