2.16.2008

TMI Tuesday. (A couple of days late.)

Just discovered this fun and insightful meme site: TMI Tuesday. So because I'm a little lazy this afternoon (and getting ready for a night out with a couple of gal pals), I figured I'd just throw this on up and share more than a little something about myself. And this round is really revealing...

1. What's the sexiest gesture a person you are sexually interested can make?
Extended eye-contact (aka a little sexy eye-fuck -- not the sleezy kind ) and acknowledgment/interest in my mind and what I have to say.

I have to know that you can fuck me both physically and mentally. If you can accomplish that at the same time, I'm all yours.

2. What are three inevitable things about you?
That I will fall on my sword, even if I'm not in the wrong, to end an argument or falling out.
That I will cry, at least once, happy or sad, every couple of days just because.
That I will laugh with joy, at least once, every day.
Oh -- and that my hair will always be curly and brunette. And that I will swear like a sailor.

3. How many types of orgasms have you experienced?
Two -- three if you count a multiple. Had that only once and it's been years but I still totally remember it -- just not the guy's name who made it happen. HA!

4. What asset do you have besides the physical and the material?
Gotta list two: the spiritual and the intellectual. These mean more to me than the material, actually.

5. What do you want . . . . now?
Will to meet and exceed his potential. And a margarita.

Bonus (as in optional):describe a sexy mind.
One that can challenge me, entice me, make me laugh.

My brain is honestly my most sensitive erogenous zone.

No comments: