3.21.2008

It's the Big One. Fool.

The ghost of Fred G. Sanford is alive and well and driving around west central Florida.

And he was on the road with me this morning while I was running errands.

My only regret: no sign of Aunt Esther.

[Fred comes home drunk]
Aunt Esther: Fred Sanford, you just a messy fool.
Fred Sanford: And you just a sessy pool.


Please note the excellent photographic skills on display -- I shot these pics with my cell phone, my arm extended out my driver's side window as I was motoring along.







It really is the little things in life that make me happy.

Aunt Esther: Who you calling ugly, sucker?
Fred Sanford: I'm calling you ugly, I could push your face in some dough and make gorilla cookies.

1 comment:

jason said...

I'm impressed.

By the deft skill and balance involved...
yours and his.