1. Stubble... good or bad? How often do you shave?
Stubble on a boy = very very good. Hot. Smokin’ hot. My affection for all things hirsute is well documented here.
As for me, I shave my legs every day. I’m in Florida. Don’t go two days without wearing shorts. Seriously. And I gave up pantyhose years ago.
2. If someone shoves you up against a wall while kissing you, your reaction is... exceedingly and enthusiastically positive. That would be a very, very good thing. For both parties. Yes indeed.
3. Did you ever own a fake ID?
No, actually I didn’t. When I was of the age to be concerned about such things, one could legally drink at 19. Plus, honestly, underage drinking wasn’t such the taboo back then that it is now. I had no problem acquiring my beverage of choice -- which in those days was Lambrusco -- even in high school. Plus, I was always afraid I would be the one person who was busted with the fake ID.
4. What was your first job?
Aside from babysitting, my first real job was as a lifeguard/water safety instructor. Which is a fancy term for teaching swimming lessons. Held that one the summer between high school and college. Still might be the best job I ever had. I worked the late shift, which started at 2 pm. The pool was then closed from 4:30 - 7 for Masters swim practice. I would teach two swim classes and then close things up at 9 o’clock. My boyfriend would meet me after work and we’d go out until my curfew. I could sleep in, run errands and still have plenty of time to start my routine all over again. Plus, I was in amazing shape and had a killer tan. What more could a girl want in a job?
5. What is the sexiest word in the English dictionary?
Desire. Followed closely by imagination. And passion.
6. Are you left handed or right handed? Which direction does the top of your head lean when you kiss on the lips?
Right and right.
7. Females: Which breast is larger?
The left one. But only by about thismuch.
Bonus (as in optional): Define sexy?
Sexy starts always always always in the brain for me. It’s an attitude -- confidence without arrogance, self-awareness without pretense, wit without effort, intelligence without smugness. It’s a gleam in the eye, a hint of a sly smile, a slight swagger in the walk. Make me laugh. Make me think. I’m yours.