3.04.2008

TMI Tuesday. I Drink Your Milkshake.

1. Under what conditions would you kiss a stranger?
Hmm. Hmmm. Hmmm.

Kissing. One of my favorite things to do.

I frequently do that cocktail-double-cheek-kiss to people I’ve just met in a social situation and if it’s appropriate. Kinda fun and sophisticated.

I’ve also quick smooch-pecked people in the thrill of victory -- like at a sporting event or election. Adrenaline fueled. Nothing naughty about it.

And... I’ve also done my share of drunk-suck-face before. More than my share, probably. Back in college, I kissed A LOT of boys. A. Lot.

Told you it’s one of my favorite things to do. Still is.

2. Who was the last person you sent a text message to? If you’ve never sent someone a text message, is there some reason.
My galpal in NC. She’s a teacher and this is a great way to communicate during the day when she’s in the classroom. Although my penchant for words bogs me down in this texting thing -- I refuse to use the commonly accepted shorthand and insist on spelling out things like “you” and “to.” Even try to use correct punctuation. Where I acquiesce is with the capitalization. I just let that go. And feel very daring in the process.

3. When was the last time you deliberately surprised someone?
A couple of weeks ago. And that’s all I’m gonna say about that. :-)

4. How often do walk somewhere (hopefully, other than the mailbox)?
Does the treadmill count? If so then three to four times a week, schedule and health provided. Oh -- and I will also walk to the grocery store if I only have a few items to pick up.

5. What were the longest and shortest durations of your romantic relationships?
Longest -- my current one. Going on 13 years.

Shortest -- a couple of weeks. If that. CRS (Can’t Remember Shit) is setting in here. There may be even shorter ones that I’ve forgotten.

Bonus (as in optional): What is missing from your life.
Currently, enough sleep. Regular face-to-face adult interaction with grown-ups other than Will's entourage.

And some excitement. Not scary, critical or life-threatening excitement -- that I have had enough of for one lifetime. But ye olde routine has gotten a little stale and hackneyed for my taste. However, a bored me usually turns into a mischievous me. So stay tuned..

1 comment:

SusanD said...

I love TMI tuesdays with you! Here's to some excitement, of the good variety.