4.22.2008

TMI Tuesday: Full of Champagne Wishes and Caviar Dreams

1. Pancakes or waffles? With or without toppings?
Hmmmm. Good question. If I had my druthers, I'd go with (C)French toast. Regardless of which sweet morning-starting treat I chose, it would be totally without toppings. Maple syrup and butter only. None of this chocolate chip or whipped cream or flavored syrups stuff for me.

2. They say, "Way to a man's heart is through his stomach." What is the way to your heart?

All together now -- it's through my brain. Yada yada yada.

Although a little massage, some sweet and/or naughty whispers in my ear and a little intimate caress (especially if it's done slightly subversively while we're in a public place) also work. Very well, I might add.

3. Have you ever gone to a topless/clothing optional beach? If yes, did you participate?
No. Never have even had the opportunity. However, that's not to say I wouldn't consider it should said opportunity present itself...

4. What song(s) reminds you of a previous relationship (for good or bad)?
"Out of Touch" ~ Hall and Oates
"Piano in the Dark" ~ Brenda Russell
"Start Me Up" ~ Rolling Stones

I'll save the stories for another time...

5. When, where and with who was your best kiss ever?
When: Fall, 1984, immediately following the Florida Gators' securing the SEC Championship after a win over the Kentucky Wildcats

Where: The bedroom of the house in which my galpal's boyfriend resided

Who: Said galpal's boyfriend

Yeah, sadly and shamefully, I was that girl who messed around with my friend's fellow. And it turned out just as you might imagine it would -- ugly and painful and sad, as I lost a friend in the process.

However, I still remember a kiss we shared before secrets went public. The Gators had just won their first conference championship ever -- and a bunch of us were at a watching party at galpal's boyfriend's house. After the game was over, I went into GPBF's room to call my dad so we could have a little celebration on the phone. As I picked up the phone, GPBF came into the room, presumably to get something or other, took me by the waist, pulled me to him and kissed me with such passion that I felt my knees go weak. Perhaps it was the emotion; perhaps it was the exciting illicitness of a such a moment. Regardless... it's been well over 20 years and I still remember the feelings I had like it was yesterday.

Bonus: Does anyone not currently in a relationship with you have pictures or you or your body part(s) that you would prefer that other people not see?

No. Frickin'. Way. I don't even like to have my picture made fully clothed. So there you are.

No comments: