5.15.2008

Hit the road, jane

Aaaaaand... I'm off like a prom dress. How's that for a timely analogy!

My trip to my nation's capital -- tagging along on the mister's business trip -- is about to commence. *knock on wood*

No weird health behavior from Will. Which is what put the brakes on my trip to Boston. *knock on wood*

No pets critically ill/being put to sleep. Which is what canceled my birthday spa day/night at fancy-pants hotel. *knock on wood*

My cold is subsiding. So no being really really sick on the high seas like I was on our new year's cruise. *knock on wood*

The frantic packing is done. Will is off to school. And our flight leaves early afternoon. Off today, back Sunday afternoon. Just right.

I'll be around and about and stuff. But take notes for me, just in case something happens that I miss. You know how I live for that stuff.

Ciao, y'all!

*knock on wood*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo! Have a blast. See ya when you come back. :)

Miss Janey said...

Bon Voyage. Miss Janey is a wee bit jealous. DC is a great city.

Jen said...

Enjoy!