Yep, it's that time of the week when I share even more useless facts about... me. These questions were fun to answer, as they're a little different from the norm.
Save your applause for the end, though...
1. When showering, do you start the water and then get in, or get in then start the water?
I start the water, get it to the desired temperature and then get in. Thrilling, eh?
2. Do you read the labels on your shampoo bottle?
3. Do you moan in the shower like the people on the Herbal Essences commercial?
Now that’s a very personal question.... what do you think?
4. Have you ever showered with someone of the opposite sex?
Indeed I have.
5. Have you ever been forced to shower with one of your siblings?
Good grief, no.
6. Have you ever brushed your teeth in the shower?
7. Have you ever dropped your soap on your foot?
Of course. Who hasn’t?
8. How old do you look?
If you ask my Choir Urchins, 25. (Remember, they’re four and five year olds. Twenty-five is ancient in their world.) In reality, I look a little younger than I am. And we’ll leave it at that.
9. How old do you act?
It depends. Sometimes I’m ready to try out for the talent show at Shady Pines; other times I need a hall pass to go to the library from English class.
10. What's the last song you sang?
11. Have you recently become a member of anything?
Facebook *cough*virtual crack*cough* and I rejoined Amnesty International.
12. What are your plans for the weekend?
I have three things thus far on the agenda for the coming weekend:
a. Have my Choir Urchins sing in “big church” (aka the regular worship services)
b. Enjoy Will’s birthday present -- floor seats to the Wiggles.
c. drink as heavily as possible.
If you’re into cause and effect, then (c) will be a direct result of both (a) and (b).
13. Do you kiss with your eyes open or closed?
Closed, so I can fully linger on the moment.
14. What's the sexiest thing about Condoleeza Rice?
Weird question -- but I would have to say her mind. She’s an exceptionally bright woman -- we don’t agree politically, but I appreciate her accomplishments.
15. Does anything on your body itch right now?
No. Thank goodness.
16. Who's the sexiest famous woman alive?
You asked for it -- Helen Mirren. Did you see those bikini shots of her? Damn. And she is intelligent and talented to boot. I want to be her when I grow up.
17. Who's the sexiest famous man alive?
Must I pick one? Actually, no -- my meme, my rules.
George Clooney. Alec Baldwin. Jon Hamm. And, in a surprise move, Daniel Craig. He oooozes alpha maleness and I swoon every time an ad for “Quantum of Solace” appears on the telly.
18. Does every family have a crazy uncle?
Of course. And a crazy aunt, too. I’m from the South -- we just take these things for granted.
19. Have you ever smuggled something through customs?
Shhh.. yes. I’ve brought back some very cool shells and beach rocks from Cancun and forgotten to declare a couple of things on my way back from Vancouver to Seattle.
20. Does playing the guitar make a guy more attractive?
Musicians = hot. Uber hot. Guitar, bass, keyboard, drums. Major, major turn-ons.
21. Do you live in a city with a good sports team?
Hell, yeah. The TAMPA BAY RAYS, baby! Plus the Buccaneers. And the surging, kicking-ass-and-taking-name FLORIDA GATORS are just two hours north.
22. Have you ever finished off the popcorn and ate the junk from the bottom of the bag?
Of course. Please.
23. Have you ever had sex in a tent?
No. My idea of camping = no room service. You do the math.
24. What about in a boat?
Now this is another story entirely...
25. Have you ever dated a Goth?
No. I have dated musicians and actors and hippies and starched shirts and mercurial grad students though -- amongst others.
26. Would you rather receive amazing oral sex or have amazing sex?
Amazing sex. Gotta be good for both.
27. Can you fix your own car?
Are you kidding? I’ve been a member of AAA for nearly 30 years and have the mechanic on speed dial. Just in case.