Yet even more information about me you didn't know you wanted to know. Until now.
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
Where’s my undereye de-puffer roller.
2. How much cash do you have on you?
3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
4. Favorite planet?
The big blue marble, natch.
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
“Honky Tonk Woman” by the Stones
7. What shirt are you wearing?
My Old Navy ‘Vote Now’ t-shirt
8. Do you label yourself?
Sometimes I do when I’m in a “nobody likes me, everybody hates me, I’m gonna go eat worms” mood. But otherwise, no.
9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing?
None. Please. Have we just met?
10. Bright or Dark Room?
Dark. I like it dark. Mwah hahahahaha. If I could get away with wearing my sunglasses inside and not look like a douchebagette, I totally would.
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
N/A. Leaving it here because I don’t feel like renumbering the bloody thing.
12. What does your watch look like?
Two-tone Timex. Stretchy band. El Cheapo from Tarzhay.
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Trying to fall asleep.
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
A confirmation from The Trainer about today’s workout time
15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
Oooh – a couple of miles away. Near Tarzhay.
16. What's a word that you say a lot?
17. Who told you he/she loved you last?
Will! Unprovoked, even.
18. Last furry thing you touched?
A stuffed animal in Will’s room.
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
Ibuprofen, Prozac, Endorphins (Whooooooo!!)
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
Z-E-R-O. And the age of this little exercise has just been exposed.
21. Favorite age you have been so far?
Thirty. Just old enough to know better and just young enough not to care.
22. Your worst enemy?
23. What is your current desktop picture?
A piccie of my table set-up at the Algonquin taken on my last trip to NYC.
24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
“Quit singing and eat your breakfast. NOW.”
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
The money. Flying is what airplanes are for.
26. Do you like someone?
But of course.
27. The last song you listened to?
“I’m Gonna Run to the City of Refuge” ~ The 77s
28. What time of day were you born?
7 am and change. On a Sunday.
29. What’s your favorite number?
30. Where did you live in 1987?
Gainesville and The 'Burg -- both in the F-L-A.
31. Are you jealous of anyone?
To be honest – yes, yes I am.
32. Is anyone jealous of you?
I doubt it. But maybe. Actually, yeah, there might be one or two, now that I think about it. Why, I can’t imagine. But actions say it is perhaps true.
33. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Swear. Again, have we just met?
35. Do you consider yourself kind?
I like to think so.
36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
On my hip. An ampersand.
37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
38. Would you move for the person you loved?
39. Are you touchy feely?
Oh sure... quite.
40. What’s your life motto?
I have two: You are stronger than you think. And it’s better to ask forgiveness than permission.
41. Name three things that you have on you at all times?
Phone. Earrings. Sunglasses.
42. What’s your favourite town/city?
New York City
43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
A hot dog at the ball game yesterday.
44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
I cannot even remember. Sad, really.
45. Can you change the oil on a car?
If that means taking it to the mechanic, then yes – yes I can.
46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
That he is living in Maryland.
47. How far back do you know about your ancestry?
I can go back to the mid-1700s. Not bad, not great.
48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy?
Theatre and dinner in NYC. Wore my LBD and great shoes. Plus pearls.
49. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
My hamstrings and glutes are tight from my Friday workout. This problem will either be alleviated or exasperated with my Monday workout here shortly.
50. Have you been burned by love?