2.01.2010

Do-Ra-Me-Me-Me Meme Monday!

1. Have you ever been searched by the cops?
Aside from the occasional TSA “please step to the side ma’am” kind of searches, the answer is no. Disappointed?

2. Do you close your eyes on roller coasters?
Sometimes. But usually not. I like to be prepared.

3. When's the last time you've been sledding?
Never. Sad, isn’t it. Such a native of the F-L-A am I.

4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?
Alone. Assuming you really mean sleeping with and not “sleeping with.” Hee. I like my space in the bed. Which is usually all over the bed. The Mister calls it Bed Chaos. I accept that.

5. Do you believe in ghosts?
Hmmm.

6. Do you consider yourself creative?
Yes, yes I do. Sometimes too much so.

7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife?
Is the Pope Catholic?

8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?
Who cares at this point, really?

9. Do you stay friends with your ex's?
Nope.

10. Do you know how to play poker?
I do. I’m not great, but I can hold my own.

11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
Yep. In college and during Will’s first few weeks here at home after he was released from the NICU. It’s not pretty.

12. What's your favorite commercial?
Currently, it’s this one:


HAHAHAHAHAAHA.

13. What are you allergic to?
Codeine. And camping.

14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around do you run red lights?
Not as a rule. But I have been on a late night run to the hospital with Will after a seizure and run a red or two. Shhhh…

15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you?
Yep. And my lips are sealed.

16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees?
Are you joking? Really? Pfffft.

GO RAYS! (Pitchers and catchers report February 19th. Boo-yah!)

17. Have you ever been ice skating?
Nope. Not too many opportunities to do this in the F-L-A. My most readily available rink: in a shopping mall. Yeah. I know.

18. How often do you remember your dreams?
Regularly. And they’re usually doozies.

19. When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried?
During my NYC trip last summer with my gal pals. Something got us tickled and the laughter was infectious. The fact that we had consumed several bottles of wine was probably another contributing factor. Good times.

20. Can you name five songs by The Beatles?
Please. Have we just met?

Oh. You want me to actually name them…
Yellow Submarine
I Want to Hold Your Hand
Norwegian Wood
Octopus’ Garden
Come Together

Shall I go on?

21. What's the one thing on your mind now?
Wouldn’t you like to know…

22. Do you know who Ghetto-ass barbie is?
No, nor do I think I want to.

23. Do you always wear your seat belt?
You betcha.

24. What cell service do you use?
Verizon. At the moment.

25. Do you like sushi?
Here’s my rule for proteins: I like my beef rare and my fish cooked (along with pork and chicken, but they are not the issue here at the moment.)

Given that – what do you think?

26. Have you ever narrowly avoided a fatal accident?
No. Thank goodness.

27. What do you wear to bed?
It depends. Sometimes PJs, sometimes a cami/panties, sometimes a nightie, sometimes nothing. I’m a woman of many pajama moods.

28. Been caught stealing?
No – this is not Jane’s Addiction ;-)

29. What shoe size do you have?
Ten. Wide.

Shut up.

30. Do you truly hate anyone?
Pity, yes. Disrespect, yes. But hate – no.

31. Classic Rock or Rap?
Classic rock, baby!

32. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be?
You really are going to make me choose, aren’t you… right now, it would be Jon Hamm. Yeah. Let’s go with that.

33. Favorite Song?
C’mon. That’s like asking a mother to pick her favorite child. I’ll say, for the purposes of this little exercise “Night and Day” by Cole Porter.

34. Have you ever sung in front of the mirror?
HA! If there’s a reflective surface, I’ve probably grabbed a hairbrush and belted one out in front of it.

35. What food do you find disgusting?
There is a difference between disgusting and loathed, isn’t there… I’m not particularly fond of bugs or other unusual delicacies fancied by other cultures across our fine planet.

36. Do you sing in the shower?
Ironically, that’s the only place I don’t sing. Do my best thinking/problem solving in the shower, believe it or not.

37. Did you ever play, "I'll show you mine, if you show me yours"?
Heh heh heh.

38. Have you ever stood up for someone you hardly knew?
Yes I have.

39. Have you ever been punched in the face?
Good grief no. Here’s to keeping this little statement true and in tact.

No comments: