4.26.2010

Meme Monday. Because I said so.

Do you forgive or forget?
I forgive. And try very hard to forget. But that doesn’t always happen.

Do you trust people?
As a rule, yes. But I also have a pretty good instinct for sensing who’s a dirtbag sleezeball and who’s not.

What are you not looking forward to?
Hmmmm. The next command appearance with the in-laws. Neither set like me all that much, despite my best efforts. Makes it tough.

Do you get mad easily?
Peeved, yes. Mad – not really. It takes a lot.

Tell us about the last time you were told you that you were pretty.
I cannot remember the last time anyone told me I was pretty. Facts are facts, I guess.

Do you have strange dreams?
Have we just met? All the time. My subconscious is a riot. Eric Idle on a road rally scavenger hunt and Howard Hesseman in a bubble bath. I’ll stop there…

Ever licked someone's cheek or forehead?
Yeppers ;-)

When did you last play a game?
Gosh – probably when the mister and I played cards. Which was ages ago.

What do you have on you at all times?
Cell phone. So I can be contacted in case Will has any funny business happen.

Do you go out in public without getting all dressed up?
Oh yes. These days, my uniform is my work-out gear. As far from dressed up as you can get outside of pajamas.

Do you like fruity or minty gum?
Cinnamon. HA!

Favourite musician or group?
Please. The Police. Others come and go, but Stewart and the other ones are forever in my heart.

Do you like anyone?
Sure!

Favourite computer game?
Does Tetris count?

First album you ever went and bought with your own money?
Helen Reddy’s “I Am Woman.” Circa 1972. This explains a lot, doesn’t it.

Think back five months ago, were you single?
Noooope.

Do you believe in celebrating anniversaries?
But of course!

Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
I’d like to think so.

Last thing you bought?
A new sports bra with a racer back.

Are you a jealous person?
Yeah, I am. Not my proudest characteristic. Has more to do with me being insecure than anything…

Does it take a lot to make you cry?
Again – have we just met? I tear up watching a flower bloom.

Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to?
Yes, yes I do. A couple of them, actually. I'm a lucky girl in this regard.

Have you ever had your heart-broken?
Oh yes. Many many times.

Have you ever done something while drunk that you still cannot believe you did?
Heh. Yeppers. Shhhhh….

Do you text?
I do indeed. And for the most part, they are pretty text-speak free. I am an old-school English geek, dontcha know.

Do you wish someone would call or text you right now?
Mmmmhmmm

Is your life anything like it was a year ago?
In some ways, yes. In some ways, no.

Go back one year on your blog. Leave us a link to your favorite post.
Ode to Hirsute Pursuits So I went back two years. My blog, my rules. But this is THE most “hit” post of mine of all time, hands down. It’s worth a repeat view.

You can only drink ONE liquid for the rest of your life, what is it?
Sweat tea. No wait -- Nehi grape soda. No no -- Daisani.

What is the last thing you said out loud?
William! Eat your dinner!

Will this year be better than last?
I’m doing my damndest to see that it is.

2 comments:

Ruprecht said...

Does it take a lot to make you cry?
Again – have we just met? I tear up watching a flower bloom.


I about peed my trousers laughing so hard at your response.

Do you text?
I do indeed. And for the most part, they are pretty text-speak free. I am an old-school English geek, dontcha know.


We're brother and sister. I'm convinced of this.

............ Ruprecht

bronsont said...

Insecure, you? Hell girlie you are awesomeness personified. Never feel insecure about anything cause you just plain rock!