This edition is the second part/continuation from last week's question. The place where I found
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF YOUR HOME COUNTRY?
Yeppers. Been to all the other countries in North America and a couple of spots in the Caribbean.
A smart funny man with facial hair and a hairy chest. Oh, you mean my personal weaknesses… I’m terribly insecure and wear my heart not just on my sleeve but pinned to the front of my chest. Plus I can rarely resist a good semi-intelligent chick flick and anything caramel. And I'm terribly competitive with anything of the cerebral nature.
37. FIRST JOB?
Other than babysitting, I was a professional gift wrapper at a small gift shop during the holidays. Great gig. Still can wrap a package with precision and no extra paper!
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL?
As a chick who grew up in the heyday of slumber parties when such things as caller ID were a mere glint in some inventor’s eye – what do you think?
By the way, do you have Prince Albert in a can?
39. DO YOU THINK EVERYONE OUT THERE HAS A SOUL MATE?
Indeed. Sometimes more than one during different phases in life.
40. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU DID THIS MEME?
Dishes. Domestic goddess stuff. Living the dream.
41. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY?
I have. Wisdom teeth and some lady-stuff surgery – oh! LASIK too!
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?
My hair. My skin. My smile. *blush *
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES?
Yes – about 18 months back in my youth. Ugh.
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?
Let me get back to you on that one. It’s a ways-away.
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT AND WHAT DO YOU WANT THEIR NAMES TO BE? (OR IF YOU HAVE KIDS, TELL US ABOUT THEM.)
I have one – the infamous Young William. Please read The Will Chronicles to find out more about my boy.
If Will had been a girl, I’d have named him Lucy or Kathryn, Kate for short.
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
The Name That Was The Bane of My Youthful Existence is a family name – my nana’s middle name. We had a family friend (who was a little kooky, come to think of it) who believed until her deathbed I was named after her. That kind of works, too, actually.
47. WHAT IS THE BIGGEST TURN OFF OF THE SEX(ES) YOU'RE ATTRACTED TO?
Arrogance. Lack of relative intuitiveness. Stubbornness.
48. WHAT IS ONE THING YOU LIKED ABOUT HIGH SCHOOL?
The fact that my HS was so small that I was able to dabble somewhat successfully in a lot of extra-curricular activities.
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE?
Alterna Caviar. I am a real diva when it comes to my hair.
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
No. It’s horrible. Sometimes I cannot even figure out what I wrote.
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Roast beef. What?
52. ANY BAD HABITS?
How much time do you have…
53. ARE YOU A JEALOUS PERSON?
More an insecure person than anything – which can bleed into jealousy.
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I’d like to think so. I’m tough to get to know and like Popeye, I am who I am. Love me or not.
55. DO YOU AGREE WITH FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS?
If I were single…
56. DO LOOKS MATTER?
To some, yes. I prefer the character of a person and the brain. That gray matter is my first interest in a person. Always.
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER?
I’m working on healthy ways to do this. The Trainer is having me start to do some boxing exercises. That worked this morning…
58. WOULD YOU RATHER GAIN 58 POUNDS OR LOSE 58 POUNDS?
Lose. Please. From your mouth to my tuchus and core…
59. WHAT'S YOUR MAIN GOAL IN LIFE?
To ensure that Will maximizes his potential and has a happy, healthy life.
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD?
I loved my Mrs. Beasley doll (from Family Affair) until my brother, who hated her, broke her ability to talk. Still pissed to this day. Also loved my Barbies and my Spirograph. Plus my set of supermarket encyclopedias, which I read cover-to-cover one summer.
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE?
Let’s go with 37. I’m too lazy to count.
62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A LITTLE KID?
When Barney was in his heyday, I was substantially older than the age of his target demographic. But even if I was a little kid, I would have hated him.
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Have we just met?
64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE?
Mac & cheese, baby.
65. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES?
JJ, Mama, Girlie, Miss Janey, Will’s Mom
66. FAVORITE SUPER POWER?
I’d like the ability to run really really fast. My tuchus would be a whole lot smaller as a result. Second place: invisibility. Just because.