My pal over at In My Copious Free Time features a fun little exercise on her blog today -- it's perfect for a great laid-back Saturday post...
1. What celebrity do you think is the MOST foolish?
Those boneheads on shows like Jersey Shore and Laguna Beach and The City and blah blah blah. Grow up. Take some responsibility for your life. Shut up. Listen. Put down the cocktail glass. WALK AWAY FROM THE CAMERAS. Grow up.
2. What are 5 things you don't care about?
Anything that has to do with space/NASA (SO not my thing... yeah. I know.)
X-Box, PS3 and all that stuff
(Yikes. Does this mean I’m old?)
3. What 'issue' do you think your opinion is so right about that you end up trying to sway others to your point of view?
That Dick York really was the better Darrin.
And the importance of the separation of church and state.
4. What personality do you like to listen to on the radio?
Hmmm. Truth be told, I am a music-on-the-radio girl through and through. But I will have to say I enjoy listening to my pal Lynne Austin (you probably know her as The Original Hooters Girl) do her thing on the local Hooters Nation Morning Show on the drive taking Will to school. Always unpredictable and wonderfully entertaining. Plus she’s a really swell person. And great to go to a baseball game with.
5. What culture are you fascinated by?
Cuban culture. Here in my neck of the woods, there are a lot of Cuban-Americans and native-born Cubans and while they have graciously shared their cuisine, there is still more about their culture I’d like to know. My grandparents (as you may or may not know) spent summers in Havana in the ‘20s and ‘30s, whetting my curiosity even more.
6. You are alone with your lover's diary. What do you do?
Roll over and go back to sleep. His business, not mine.
7. What frustrates you?
Closed minded individuals who listen but don’t hear and talk but don’t speak.
8. Do you remember the first time you were on the internet? What did you do first?
It was in 1995. And I think I checked the features of AOL. I can still hear the screeeech of the modem doing its thing even now.
9. What was the biggest fight you have ever had with someone?
Can’t remember the issue but I know it was with the mister.