8.02.2006

Playlists Twists

In a futile quest to burn off some nervous energy about tomorrow's activities, I've been tinkering in my iTunes catalog and making up some new playlists -- very different, but very represenative of moi. Something for every frame of mind and mood.

Here for your listening pleasure, are my latest programming masterpieces.

Head Bop Jangle Pop
Go All The Way/The Raspberries
Time for You/The Tories
Here Comes Your Boyfriend/The Buckners
The Way I Want to Be/The Village Green
I'm Gonna Make You Love Me/The Jayhawks
Dyslexic Heart/Paul Westerberg
There She Goes/The Las
Stacy's Mom/Fountains of Wayne
Hey Jealousy/Gin Blossoms
Girlfriend/Matthew Sweet
Turn a Square/The Shins
Pulling Mussels (From The Shell)/Squeeze
She Is/The Fray
Why Can't I?/Liz Phair
Clear Spot/The Pernice Brothers
Phone Call #27/Admiral Twin
Cruel To Be Kind/Nick Lowe
I'll Be You/The Replacements
If She Knew What She Wants/The Bangles
I Got You/Split Enz
Look Out (Here Comes Tomorrow)/The Monkees

Torch Songs Extraordinare
Somewhere Out There/James Ingram & Linda Ronstadt
What'll I Do?/Linda Ronstadt
I Only Have Eyes for You/The Flamingos
Who Can I Turn To (When Nobody Needs Me)/Tony Bennett
Time After Time/Carly Simon (the Sammy Cahn version, not Cyndi Lauper)
Losing My Mind/Julia McKenzie (Side By Side By Sondheim)
Something Wonderful/The King and I
When Your Lover Has Gone/Carly Simon
In The Wee Small Hours Of The Morning/Frank Sinatra
So Far Away/Carole King
Alone/Heart
The Very Thought of You/Kurt Elling
But Not For Me/Diana Krall
Night and Day/Frank Sinatra

No comments: