12.30.2007

Come Aboard, They're Expecting ME!

Am about to head to the port to board a ship which will take me to balmy climes and sunny Caribbean skies for the next seven days. Actually, it's just like home here in tropical Florida temperature-wise, but ooodles more glamourous. And with lots more lovely drinks with umbrellas in them. I'm excited, not just for the cruise, but for the little side adventures I'm taking in port -- a snorkel excursion in Belize; a trek to some Mayan ruins in Guatemala and a Mexican cooking class (complete with open bar) in Cozumel.



However, I do kinda wish I were on THIS cruise -- George Jefferson, Aunt Esther, Jack Tripper AND Kelly Garrett (not my favorite Angel -- that would be Sabrina "The Smart One" Duncan -- but she'll do) plus her real-life husband at the time. Good times, good times.

See you when we dock next week -- tanned, rested and ready.

And no, there is not a damn NutriSystem item tucked anywhere in my luggage.

Oh, Isaac...

No comments: