Sad truth: I'm too damn old for today's TMI Tuesday questions, which deal with tattoos and pierces and combinations of which are turn-ons and other such youthful inquiries.
So I went and answered a set of questions from a few weeks back...
1) Do you have/ever had any dating or sex superstitions? (Wear 'lucky jeans' on first date, always light a vanilla candle, etc.) If so, what are they?
Candles are good. Very good. For lighting and aural atmosphere. And I used to wear a matching bra/panty set on first dates. There was security knowing I had on some bitchin’ undergarments. Not that the boy in question would get to see them, mind you.
2) If you were stranded on the old deserted island, and a genie appeared who could only grant you one wish -- to bring one of the following people to join you, who would it be?
- your spouse/significant other
- an unrequited love or some person you've had a crush on
- an old/past love
- your best friend
Truth be told, while my spouse would be a great choice, deep down I’d want to have my old love (the one of the great goodbye letter) with me. We might fight like hell, but when we weren’t arguing, the conversation would be amazing -- we’d never run out of things to talk about -- and the sex would be fantastic. There. I said it. Total TMI.
3) Tell us "weather or not" you're in the mood -- how does rain, snow, sleet, scorching heat, sweltering humidity etc. affect your libido.
Being here in Florida, not so much with the snow. But when it’s sweltering and humid and the air is thick and sultry, the libido heats up too. Very primitive and inhibition-less. Oh -- rain is a bit of alright, too. Both inside and outside...
4) Are you a crying drunk, an angry drunk, a 'I'm drunk, let's screw' sort of a drinker? (And, if you do not drink -- which one of those things is the reason?)
I’m a fun, giggly drunk that morphs into a "I’m drunk, let’s screw" kinda girl.
This has proven to be both a blessing and a curse over the years.
5) Who turns you on the most & why:
the care-giver/healer (nurse, doctor, masseuse, herbalist, chiropractor etc.)
the educator (professor, teacher, mentor etc.)
I have to go with the author. Cerebral. Thought-provoking. Articulate. Words, words, words, All major turn-ons. And there’s usually a wit that goes along with all of that as well. Whew. I'm flushing just thinking about it.
Bonus (as in optional): Looking back, what's the one thing you've done which was supposed to be erotic, but didn't quite work out?
Once upon a time, a phone sex encounter didn’t go quite as planned. Bad phone connection and not being in synch with the dude on the other end of the line led to a fairly disastrous event.
And now I’m totally blushing from sharing all this nonsense.
Anyone else care to share? Please?