My Plurk Pal Perpstu shared this fun questionnaire thingy on her blog recently. And in a fit of unoriginality, I pilfered it for my own use. Imitation, flattery, yada yada yada. Plus it's a good one. So there you are.
1. What do you add to your coffee? A bit of sugar if it’s not good coffee, otherwise nothing.
2. What are you reading now? "Good in Bed" by Jennifer Weiner and "My Trip Down the Pink Carpet" by Leslie Jordan.
3. Do you own a gun? Hell no.
4. Are you registered to vote? You betcha. Never missed an election, either.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Terribly.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Mmmm. Especially at the ball park with lots of sauerkraut.
7. Favorite Christmas song? "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas" and "Angels We Have Heard On High."
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Iced tea. I dig my caffeine cold, baby.
9. Can you do push ups? The modified way. Kinda.
10. What was the name of your first boyfriend/girlfriend? Steve.
11. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? My nana’s watch pendant.
12. Favorite hobby? Reading. Writing. Cooking.
13. Do you work with people who idolize you? Jeez, I hope not.
14. Do you have ADD? No, thankfully. That’s one thing I don’t wrestle with.
15. What’s one trait that you hate about yourself? How much time do you have...
16. What’s your middle name? Elizabeth
17. Name three thoughts at this exact moment. Damn mosquito is in here again. Is the laundry done. What am I doing up at this hour again.
18. Name three things you bought yesterday. Pair of shoes. Pair of jeans. Eyeshadow.
19. Name three beverages you regularly drink. Daisani. Iced Tea. Vodka.
20. Current worry right now? Again, how much time do you have...
21. What side do you dress to? Right. I think.
22. Favorite place to be? Manhattan. Or Captiva.
23. How did you bring in the New Year? On a cruise ship in the western Caribbean.
24. Where would you like to go? South America.
25. Name three people who will complete this. No telling.
26. Whose answers do you want to read the most? Everyone's!
27. What color shirt are you wearing? My red Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds t-shirt.
28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Nope. Don’t like to slide when I sleep.
29. Can you whistle? Kinda.
30. Favorite color? Purple.
31. Could you be a pirate? Maybe -- if I could bathe regularly and my pirate ship was a luxury yacht.
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? The one place I don’t sing is the shower.
33. Favorite girls name? Lucy or Grace or Elizabeth.
34. Favorite boy’s name? William.
35. What’s in your pocket right now? Lint.
36. Last thing that made you laugh? A couple of text messages from Sprezzatura.
37. Best bed sheets as a child? My white with a big rainbow sheets.
38. Worst injury you’ve ever had? Tore every ligament in my left ankle in a high-impact aerobics class. Thought I had just sprained it so did two more classes that week before the pain was just too bad. Six weeks in an air splint. My ankle has never been quite the same.
39. Do you love where you live? I love my community -- it’s my hometown, after all. My house -- it’s ok. Waaaaay too small, though.
40. How many TVs do you have in your house? Two.
41. Who is your loudest friend? Heather. (I love you!)
42. How many dogs do you have? None.
43. Does anyone have a crush on you? I do believe so...
44. What are the most fun things you ever did? Pull up a chair...
45. What are your favorite books? "The Sun Also Rises"; "The Great Gatsby"; "One Hundred Years of Solitude"; anything by Jackie Collins; "Auntie Mame"; "Valley of the Dolls."
46. What is your favorite candy? Zero bar. Mmmm.
47. Favorite team? No way I can narrow this down: Florida Gators, Boston Celtics, Tampa Bay Rays, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
48. What songs do you want played at your funeral? "Amazing Grace"; "Great Is Thy Faithfulness."
49. What were you doing at 12 am? Sleeping, believe it or not. Alert the media.
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Gotta pee. (Sorry. They asked.)