3.02.2009

Alert the media -- it's another Meme Monday

If your doctor told you TODAY that you were pregnant, what would you say?

Nothing. Because I would have passed out.

Do you trust all of your friends?

My closest ones – yep.

Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?

Yes, yes I do.

Can you make a dollar in change right now?

You betcha.

Which one of your friends do you think would make the best doctor?

Depends on what sort of doctor you’re talking about…

What naughty word do you use too often?
Please. Shit.

Is there someone who pops into your mind at random times?

Aside from Boutros Boutros Ghali – maybe.

What's your most favorite scar?

The one on my right pinky toe, sustained in a terrible X-Acto knife incident during a 48-hour work session my senior year in college.

When was the last time you flew in a plane?
Between Christmas and New Years, to Manhattan.

What features do you find most attractive in the preferred sex?
Have we just met? The brain, baby – intelligence, wit, charm. All brain stuff.

Plus a hairy chest never hurts, either.

Fill in the blank. I love __________.

laughter

What is a goal you would like to accomplish in the near future?

To get in really great physical condition and to finish my novel.

If you were to wake up from being in a coma for an extended time who would you call?

Pizza delivery dudes. Sausage, onion and extra cheese.

Where was your favourite picture taken?
In my childhood backyard, late 1960s

Honestly, what's on your mind right now?
Laundry, Will’s schedule this afternoon, that last episode of Brothers & Sisters.

If you could go back in time and change something, what would it be?
The circumstances surrounding Will’s birth.

What are you wearing right now?
Jeans, black peasant top, black clogs. Well, the clogs are on the floor and I'm barefoot. But for public parading, they're part of the ensemble.

Ever had a bar fight?

Nyet.

Who knows you the best?

Hmmmm...

What have you bought, so far this week?

Groceries. That’s it. But it’s only Monday. Morning.

Did you get in a fight with someone today?
No. Hooray!

When was the last time you had a massage?
It’s been years… sadly.

Last person to see you cry?
Will

What was the last TV show you watched?

Brothers & Sisters

Who was the last person you hung out with?

Dean and Susan -- yay yay yay yay yay!

Have you ever taken a peek at someone else's diary?

No, believe it or not. I’m nosy, but not that nosy.

5 comments:

Margo said...

"Interesting" is the least interesting word I could use to describe your answers.
You're fabulous.

Anonymous said...

Your words always bring a smile to my face :)

Anonymous said...

Oooo, I totally missed last night's episode of Brothers & Sisters. I saw bits and pieces so I need to find a recap site.

Unknown said...

An 86-year-old Egyptian diplomat...really. Never let it be said that YOU are not unique!

TopSurf said...

Crap! I totally missed dvr-ing Brothers and Sisters last night. Thanks for reminding me of it, I will catch it online. I love your meme's it's always fun to learn more about you. BTW you may have be awarded a little something last Friday on my blog. ;)