Wait. You're reading it. Seems now we're rather in the same boat. So hush.
(Check out the Saturday 9 for more people's take on these fun questions)
1. What celebrity would you just want to shake some sense into?
Where do I start… Charlie Sheen. Tiger. Courtney Love. Whitney. La Lohan. Anyone who shows their tuchus in an unflattering, stupid light. A big, bright, movie-premiere sized spotlight.
Oh – either Mr. Hamm or Mr. Clooney for not realizing that they were meant to be with me.
2. What do you think comes after death?
Good question. As a Christian, I have very specific ideas about life after death. Let’s just leave it at that.
3. What is the first book that you can remember reading by yourself as a child?
Little Women in about third grade. Loved that book. Still do.
4. What was the first rock concert that you attended?
Chicago. November, 1982. Gainesville, FL. Yeah. I was living on the edge in those days…
5. If you were to suddenly become famous, would you choose a stage name? If yes, what would it be?
Hell yeah! I’d use my middle name as my first name and a family name as my last. Elizabeth Glisson. That might make a good nome de plume, now that I think about it.
6. What is the one thing that you wish the media would stop talking about?
Tim Tebow (love him like it's my job, but c'mon people. Leave him alone.) Tiger Woods. Those #(&$#%^ Gosselins. OK, that’s more than one. My blog, my rules.
7. If you could be part of any band, which one would it be and who would you be and why?
Hmmm. Let’s see…
The Go-Gos. Singer.
The Bangles. Singer.
Luscious Jackson. Singer.
See a theme?
Seriously, though, I’d want to be a girl singer with a jazz band. Interpret the classic standards. Be a chanteuse. Wear fab clothes. Writhe around on top of a piano every once in a while. Have groupies that buy my vodka between sets; pull my chair out when I sit down; stand when I leave the table; pay my cab fare; call me doll.
And this would be my most “famous” song:
Get the picture?
8. Do you live close to your immediate family members? If not, how far away are they?
Oh yes. The ‘Rents reside in a condo, affectionately known as the Tower of Terror, about 15 minutes away from the new house. My brother and his family are in Orlando – not too far afoot.
9.What did you do on New Year's Eve?
Beatles Rock Band (news flash: Lennon and McCartney did not write for an alto chick. My vocal chords are still rough.); had Julia’s French onion soup for dinner; enjoyed a plethora of adult beverages.