1. For Will to continue maximizing his potential.
2. To embrace the true essence of myself.
3. To find a personal physical goal, train and achieve it. Then celebrate it!
5. To only have one mortgage.
6. Health for my family and loved ones.
7. Happiness for my family and loved ones.
8. To spend some quality time with those I love.
9. Progress in my many writing projects.
10. To get the new house fully unpacked and decorated.
11. A really relaxing, rejuvenating vacation.
12. A decent night’s sleep.
13. Boston Celtics: NBA Champs
14. The ability to raise one sardonic eyebrow.
15. Tampa Bay Rays: World Series Champs.
16. To hear the words “Jon Hamm, Party of Two” and be one of the two
17. A continued strengthening of my self-esteem.
18. The sudden appearance of an organizational gene in me. Please?
19. To see my "chicas" this year. Our trip to NYC was too long ago and far away
20. To see snow this year. Preferably falling on the mean streets of Manhattan.
21. To be less guarded.
22. To get out of the house more.
23. To hear live music more frequently.
24. To tell the ones I love that I love them with greater frequency
25. To embrace my new roles at church and serve with faith, grace and humbleness.
26. To control and manage my stress in a constructive manner.
27. A more tolerant, accepting, respectful, gentler society.
28. To have a week when my nails don’t look like a gorilla is my manicurist.
29. More than one decent night’s sleep in a row.
30. Longer legs and less wide feet (Hey, these are my wishes. They don’t have to be practical. Or feasible.)
31. To be more vulnerable.
32. To keep up with my continuing education in cooking or writing or something.
33. For more good hair days than bad hair days.
34. To be a good friend.
35. To find some dependable babysitters. (see Wish #22)
36. To have the strength to know when a relationship has run its course and to know that I did all I could to try and save it. Sometimes these things simply happen.
37. To read more.
38. To make progress organizing my myriad scrapbooking/genealogy projects.
39. To actually grow a plant successfully. Outside. (my aerogarden does not count.) Without killing it.
40. To be the best choir urchin director I can be.
41. To learn one new skill.
42. To hear the words “Copeland (as in Stewart), Party of Two” and be one of the two.
43. To make a difference for the good in my world.
44. To FINALLY do that karaoke thing.
45. To be kinder to myself. If I heard the things I say to myself said to someone else, I’d be shocked and appalled. This needs to stop.
46. To have the chance to make 47 wishes the same time next year.