10.04.2010

Meme Monday. Seriously.

Hello and welcome to yet another (over)sharing from the World According to Janey. There will be a quiz (with essay!) at the end of the lesson, so pay attention!

1. What time did you get up this morning?
5:54 am. Thirty-six minutes before the alarm. Thanks, Will!

2. How do you like your steak?
Shhhh… listen. Hear that soft, barely-perceivable mooing? That’s my steak making its way to the table. Janey likes her steak r-a-r-e. Always have, always will.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Eat, Pray Love. Yeah, I know.

4. What is your favorite TV show?
Mad Men. No question.

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Manhattan.

6. What did you have for breakfast?
Will be having a Clif bar (maple nut) and an FRS wild berry energy drink. Just enough fuel for the upcoming workout.

7. What is your favorite cuisine?
Probably Italian, with Cuban a very close second.

8. What foods do you dislike?
Olives. Coconut. Sushi.

9. Favorite Place to Eat?
My favorite restaurant in the whole world is a place called Six/Seven in Seattle. Also very fond of an Italian place on the Upper East Side in Manhattan whose name escapes me at the moment…

10. Favorite dressing?
Balsamic vinaigrette or a GOOD bleu cheese.

11.What kind of vehicle do you drive?
2005 Honda Pilot

12. What are your favorite clothes?
Jeans and… or a great little black dress. Guess which I have more opportunity to wear? ;-)

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
Cuba. England. Cuba. Sweden. Cuba. Spain. Cuba. Brazil. Get the picture?

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
Half full. Try my hardest to always look at things this way.

15. Where would you want to retire?
I live in the F-L-A already. Not a subject to which I give much thought.

16. Favorite time of day?
Don’t really have one – it rather varies.

17. Where were you born?
In a hospital about five miles from where I currently live. Yep. Still hanging in the ‘Burg.

18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Please. Have we just met?

19. Who do you think will not tag you back?
No one will tag me back because I don’t plan on tagging anyone.

20. Person you expect to tag you back first?
See #19

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?
Ugh. Not removing this one because I’m too lazy to re-number this bad boy.

22. Bird watcher?
Nope.

23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
While I like staying up late, I’m more focused in the morning.

24. Do you have any pets?
No.

25. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share?
My fantasy football team rather sucks at the moment. But my Rays are AL East champs, which helps assuage the pain of having a sucky fantasy football team. Jay Cutler, really? Really?

26. What did you want to be when you were little?
Either a talk show host or a weather girl.

27. What is your best childhood memory?
Too many to name here. The childhood was fun and never dull.

28. Are you a cat or dog person?
Cats. Hands down. Dogs are very foreign to me.

29. Are you married?
Yeppers. Thirteen years the end of this month.

30. Always wear your seat belt?
Heck yeah. Feels weird to drive/ride without it.

31. Been in a car accident?
Define “accident.” Do fender-benders count?

32. Any pet peeves?
Inconsiderate people. Lack of respect for one’s fellow man. I’m not perfect in these areas by any means, but the rampant rudeness and thoughtlessness of society in general irritates me greatly.

33. Favorite Pizza Toppings?
Sausage, onion, extra cheese.

34. Favorite Flower?
Tulips and hydrangeas.

35. Favorite ice cream?
Anything with caramel. Mmmmmmmm.

36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
The evil yet delicious Chick-Fil-A.

37. How many times did you fail your driver’s test?
NONE! HA! Passed on the first try.

38. From whom did you get your last email?
iTunes telling me a show I have on a season pass is ready to download. When you’re a discerning TV viewer (OK, addict) sometimes the DVR isn’t enough to catch everything you like when time slots overlap.

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
Either Nordstrom or Crate and Barrel.

40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
Sadly, no. There’s not much room for spontaneity in my life anymore.

41. Like your job?
The toughest one I could ever imagine having – parenting a special needs kiddo – but I wouldn’t trade it for anything.

42. Broccoli?
No. Will eat it if necessary but it’s not something I choose willingly. Unless there is cheese sauce involved.

43. What was your favorite vacation?
A trip to Seattle/Vancouver/Whistler. So beautiful. Or any of my trips to NYC. So fulfilling.

44. Last person you went out to dinner with?
Dinner? Hmmmm. The Mister, I think. Don’t get to go out very often. (See #41)

45. What are you listening to right now?
Led Zeppelin on the radio in Will’s room and Little Einsteins on the telly. My child is a sound junkie.

46. What is your favorite color?
Purple

47. How many tattoos do you have?
None. Yet.

48. How many are you tagging for this quiz?
Again with the tagging questions… pfffft.

49. What time did you finish this quiz?
6:53 am

50. Coffee Drinker?
Not in the standard sense – like my everyday caffeine cold (hello, iced tea!) but I do like espresso after a “real” meal.

No comments: