Yep, it's that's time again, boys and girls, for the weekly roundup of completely useless, sometimes ridiculous, always entertaining facts about me, your erstwhile blogger.
Pay attention -- there may be a quiz later ;-)
1. What do you add to your coffee?
Not a morning coffee drinker – I prefer my caffeine cold. But when I do have coffee, it’s usually after a really nice dinner. And I take it black.
2. What are you reading now?
Re-reading Anne Lamont’s Bird by Bird and Rory Noland’s The Heart of the Artist. Getting in that creative frame of mine.
3. Do you own a gun?
No. No. No. Never. Not my thing in any way, shape or form.
4. Are you registered to vote?
Absolutely – have been since two days before my 18th birthday.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
Does the sun rise in the east and set in the west?
6. What do you think of hot dogs?
All beef with ketchup and kraut only.
7. Favorite Christmas Song?
Secular: “Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas”
Sacred: “And the Glory of the Lord” from Handel’s Messiah. It’s got a killer alto part.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Water/FRS lo cal wild berry. And PS: I was drinking FRS looooong before Lance and Tim started pimping it. That stuff works. Seriously.
9. Can you do push ups?
Yep. Can you?
10. What was the name of your first boyfriend/girlfriend?
Pretend: David (Cassidy)
11. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry?
My Tiffany ball earrings. Go with everything.
12. Favorite hobby?
Probably cooking. There’s always something new to do with it – and the products (when done well) make people happy.
13. Do you work with people who idolize you?
14. Do you have ADD?
No I do… ooooh look! Shiny!
15. What’s one trait that you hate about yourself?
I am extraordinarily disorganized and without a neat gene.
16. What’s your middle name?
The birth certificate lists it as Elizabeth, but I use the maiden name these days.
17. Name three thoughts at this exact moment.
* Is Will going to muck with the washing machine again this afternoon.
* I really need to find something for lunch that doesn’t involve the words cheese or burger
* God bless America, I’m tired from this morning’s workout.
18. Name three things you bought yesterday.
* A vintage matchbook from a favorite childhood restaurant here in the ‘Burg
* A Bible app for my iPad
* Workout clothes
19. Name three beverages you regularly drink.
* Iced tea
* Red wine
20. Current worry right now?
Getting Will through current and potential ear infection issues as unscathed as possible until he goes in for the surgical exploratory thing in late February.
21. What side do you dress to?
Moving on… (obviously, this is a question directed towards the opposite sex. But it amuses me, so I left it in…)
22. Favorite place to be?
Either floating in a lovely large body of water (salt or fresh, matters not) or in Manhattan.
23. How did you bring in the New Year?
At home, watching some celebration from Times Square on the telly.
24. Where would you like to go?
Man, that’s a loaded question… want to visit South America and Europe. Biggest dream is to visit Cuba. The MINUTE travel for Americans opens up, I’m booking a flight and hotel. Wow. Yeah.
25. Name three people who you will see today.