1.10.2008

Greatest Thing I've Read Today

From the girls at Go Fug Yourself, in a feature about Katie Holmes:

... Parenthetically, though, wouldn't it be awesome if Bea Arthur appeared out of the blue? Like if she could combine Passions and Pop-Up Video, making her disembodied head appear randomly to add color commentary for every situation? Her eyebrows would, I feel, sternly disapprove of the back of this dress resembling nothing so much as a giant satin tube top and a split zipper. And if I've learned anything in life, it's to fear the deployment of her mighty furrow.

I would die of happiness to see this pop up, spewing commentary:
Photobucket

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Wouldn't THAT be something? (except I'm not sure I'd want her popping up and arching her brows at my outfits some days.)