Short is the joy that guilty pleasure brings.
Hey Euripides -- bite me.
'Tain't nothing short about the joy that my TT Guilty Pleasures bring me. I revel in every single bit of tacky, glorious bliss these things hold.
PS: No fair judging me. I know y'all have similar lists bouncing around somewhere... yup.
1. The Monkees
2. Little Debbie Oatmeal Cream Pies
3. "The Steve Harvey Show"
5. Wild berry wine coolers
6. The collected works of Jackie Collins
7. America’s Next Top Model
8. Anything featuring processed cheese/cheez/Velveeta
9. The Love Boat
10. Doris Day comedies of the late ‘50s/early ‘60s
(see: “Pillow Talk”; “The Thrill of it All”; “Lover Come Back”)
11. Chick-fi-A french fries dipped in a mayo/ketchup combo
12. Anthony Bourdain
13. The Olympics
Got guilty pleasures? Spill 'em. You'll feel better -- promise. Just let me go get a wine cooler to sip while I read your list...
BONUS! Another Monkees tune... shut. up.